Saturday, May 15, 2010

To use plastics with BPA or not? That is the question of the day.

Well, ever since I heard about BPA and it's dangers I made sure not to use plastics that contained it for my my toddlers and my new baby. Now I think I am going to take it a bit further. I am considering getting rid of all questionable plastics in the house. I want to get more stainless steel and glass cups for the kids. All of the cheap old bowls and plates that I know contain BPA are going out the window! Because BPA acts like a hormone (estrogen) I am concerned how it effects me and my daughters. I am worried about the males in my home too. I had rather be safe than sorry so I am getting rid of all the old cups and dishes. I came across a great post today about the effects of BPA today on a blog I follow, Baby Dust Diaries. It just got me thinking again. I guess I am off to the store for some new everyday dishes.

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...