Thursday, November 29, 2012

Annika "preaching" at afterschool

 
 
 
We all need to be thankful..

Annika enjoys the after school program she is enrolled in. Not only do I get to be near and keep an eye on her if she needs me she is having a lot of fun. I am trying really hard to leave religion open ended for my children so they can find their own path. Annika enjoys reading her Bible and always finds it interesting that I have read it many times even though I am not a Christian. In her after school setting she gets to explore Bible study and learn new things as well as make friends. And of course she gets to participate in gymnastics once a week there which she is really good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...