Friday, November 30, 2012

Want to breathe again? Eucalyptus bath salts available....

Eucalyptus bath salts are now available in my Etsy shop and locally from my hand to yours. they contain all types of salts including basil and thyme infused salts plus eucalyptus essential oil and dried eucalyptus leaves. Add it to a warm bath and breathe deep. It works great for congestion for the little ones that you don't want to give any medications to. I also have some eucalyptus oil available. Works great as a foot rub for young children and babies since they can absorb the goodness through the soles of their feet instead of ingesting it...

Contact me if you want any. I will list it in my shop but feel free to just message me here through a comment or through facebook if you need it before it is listed on Etsy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...