Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New purple and old purple



 

 
Bags... I just bought a new large purple bag that I can wear across my body. I can now baby carry and "stuff" carry at the same time! As i was cleaning out my "Mama purse" I commented that I need a little drawstring bag or something like that for my tiny stuff that might get lost in the bottom. I sort of was just talking to myself but my husband was in the room. He walked to the garage went into the attic and brought down my old PURPLE passport bag that I bought in Guatemala when I was an exchange student when I was 15 years old! I just assumed that I had lost it a long time ago. That is when you know you have a good partner.... they know your needs and can fulfill them even though everyday is not perfect.

Thank you Sweetie for know what I needed and offering it in such a meaningful way. And, oh yeah thanks for finding my bag.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...