Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where are my Halloween pictures?

Yesterday was very hectic with getting Annika returned home from her father's home that we were not able to have the Halloween we had planned for. I wore my fortune teller's costume to work and when Annika was tucked into bed sipping her chamomile tea we had our our "fortune telling" session with the child tarot cards I got for her. Maybe next year she can be my assistant fortune teller as we pass out candy. Last night she explored her deck and book and came up with wonderful "readings". Some of the best bedtime stories are the ones we create for ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...