Friday, November 30, 2012

Ladybug Magic

I meant to post this yesterday. As we were at the playground playing and collecting sticks on Wednesday a ladybug happened to crawl across the picnic table where we were eating cookies. Lyn and Ben were enthralled. Ben was so gentle and said the ladybug "tickled' him. I am so proud of my children that they don't squish every bug they see. Lyn has trouble with some spiders and wants to step on them but I encourage her to just leave them alone or put them outside if they are found in the house.


I just love these pictures though. My next to the oldest and my next to the youngest learning from each other....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...