Thursday, November 22, 2012

My table


 

 
 
I fed 7 children (OK, Elaina still only nurses) and two adults at my table today. Most of the kids helped in some form or fashion and all the food and the atmosphere turned out peaceful and just plain yummy. We usually go to grandparents' homes for Thanksgiving. I am glad this year I had it small and intimate at our home. There are NO leftovers so I guess that says a lot right there!!!

If you notice each child had a small candle beside their plates. We lit our Chalice and share joys for the day. I was pleased that most of the children placed having Connor at the table as one of their joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...