Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Annika's special made to order tea


 
Annika definitely shares her Mother's love of different kinds of teas. Well, today she wanted to "design" her own tea. Of course that is fine with me and I support her creativity. She added lavender, nettle,dandelion, and a little lemon balm. She used the cast iron teapot to heat up the water and then poured the steaming water into a porcelain teapot with a strainer holding her tea. She was so proud of herself. She picked one of my new "old" teapots to drink it out of. This cup was made in Korea I assume before the north and south split. It is pretty and it was perfect for her creation. The color of the tea was a light green and the flavor was smooth and a little flowery. I think I have a new "worker" in my shop designing teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...