Friday, March 22, 2019

Easy Greek Salad

I make this all the time now since a home health client requests it. It can vary sometimes but it is really basic. While trying to increase the protein and nutrition value of small meals for this client we have discovered the joys of chickpea, lentil, and supergreen pastas. Their flavor is great and they are a nutritional whammy for a meal that can be lacking in such. You can see I cut up grape tomatoes, black and green olives, onions and added them to the pasta. Pesto is what brings it all together. Add as much as you like for your taste. Some feta cheese and celery seeds along with a little salt and pepper and you are all done. Mix well, chill and serve either cold or heated. Lasts for days in the fridge...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...