Tuesday, March 5, 2019

It was a good day...

I only worked one job today. I had the morning to myself. I got a little done in the yard and some cleaning in the kitchen.  I have some herbs coming up. Some surprised me. I guess they seeded from last year. My lemon thyme, oregano, and fennel all seeded. I bought a gogi berry bush to plant and a blueberry bush along with some flowers. I have flower seeds and some vegetable seeds to plant. We are having a cold snap so I am glad I waited. I decorated for spring on the porch a little too.


Last years seeding plant


This year's baby fennel...


Lemon thyme


Wormwood...it grows all winter. I had to prune it but hung some to dry.









 Fresh rosemary and wormwood drying with last years remenants...



Rosemary as robust as ever...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...