Monday, March 11, 2019

Children and teaching about Head Covering





During my bedtime Bible reading and study with the girls I drew their attention to the fact that I usually have some type of head covering on and did they know why? Etta was too tired and left before the other two girls made their own head covering. I went over the scriptures that discuss head coverings. Eliot knew other cultures and religions used them but she didn't know a lot of Christian women did. I don't make my girls cover but they were happy to during g prayer tonight and left their veils by the family Bible on my prayer bench.

Eliot actually turned her veil around and made a flowing back. She is my budding seamstress....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...