Tuesday, March 12, 2019

"Rooted Beauty" facial towelettes

I have become a bit lazy in making my own natural homemade wipes and cleaners. I really like the company Grove that delivers to your home. They have great deals and no shipping costs. Thes wipes are my get the kids clean before church or Granny comes over go to. They are mild and contain so many of the natural ingredients and herbs I would infuse into a wipe mixture if I made them. They are great for after pool therapy that I partake in 3 times a week usually. I don't usually wear makeup but they work great for that too. Wiping boogers and snot, that is their main goal. Plain and simple, that is their best use. I should get some for the teachers of the youngest babies, toddlets, and children at my kids' school. It might make cleaning those noses easier and milder on the skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...