Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday service

Eliot and Evan performed their musical numbers from the Fine Arts competition tonight at Sunday evening service. The younger kids minus Eli had choir practice but didn't stay for service. Dad had a headache but he was still OK to watch the littles. Evan and I hung out since he isn't in the adult choir and neither am I. I showed him how I was shopping  online more for quality meat and other groceries. We did some math as he helped me put some items in my cart. We compared prices by ounce. Buying in bulk for us is usually a good idea.

On a side note, I wore more of a veil covering to church today. I felt comfortable and no one seemed to mind, notice, or care. I mean, they shouldn't at this Bible believing church. My outfit was bland and a little frumpy but I have no need to impress anyone. I love this sunflower scarf. It was a gift from a friend when we were 19 and 20 years old...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...