Friday, April 23, 2010

Dr. Eliot

I was sitting in my favorite spot on the back sun porch holding Ben watching Evan and Eliot play. Without any prompting or help she went and got two puppets and a toy stethoscope. She spread out her blankie on a box chair and began to play "doctor". I asked her what she was doing and she said she was making them feel better. By the way, it isn't cold out. She just saw her jacket and wanted to put it on. I love it when I see kids using their imagination during play. I have to work so hard at my job to teach children with developmental delays how to play that sometimes I forget how easily it can come for some children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...