Friday, April 30, 2010

Mmmm what are you eating?

I have always been a fan of yogurt. I like it. The kids like it. My new favorite is Greek yogurt. I found several different brands and flavors. My favorite is the one by Fage with honey. It was so good. I picked out some kid friendly looking kinds. I will offer them to the kids this weekend. There is so much more protein in Greek yogurt than in traditional yogurt. I got the big container of plain yogurt for my mom. She doesn't eat much meat and sometimes has a hard time getting enough protein in her diet. She said she hasn't tried Greek yogurt before so I am going to surprise her with some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...