Monday, April 19, 2010

Under a shady tree..


The weather has been really nice recently. The kids were playing outside this afternoon enjoying playing. Lyn, the little leader, wanted to sing Under a Shady Tree by Laurie Berkner. with everyone The little kids weren't as familiar with that song as she was. I was holding Ben and looking online so I looked up Under a Shady Tree on Youtube. I gave the netbook to Lyn to share the song under a tree in the back yard. Evan and Eliot couldn't get enough. Ever the big sister Lyn never ceases to amaze me with the patience she shows towards the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...