Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stand back, special instructor in the house


Or, I should say instructors. One of my co-workers found these great balls at a local store. OK it was at Fred's. We all got very excited about them. You may have to be in our line of work to understand. These are great. They can be used for all kinds of cognitive and sensory activities. They can be used with a lot of other manipulatives to work on cause and effect skills. They are just cool. And when you go all over town in children with special needs homes and daycares you tend to loose your small toys especially balls on a regular basis. These were a super find. Way to go super special instructor!!! (Can I borrow some?)


Here is a closer look. Jealous yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...