Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

To help participate in Earth Day I wanted to get some flowers for Evan and Eliot's classes to plant at daycare. Eliot said she wanted purple on the way to school and Evan requested yellow. When I went to ask Eliot's teacher's if that was OK for me to do Eliot saw me so she "skipped" class for a little bit and we went to the store to get some flowers (and some other stuff). They had plenty of purple flowers available but not so many yellow ones. I did find one yellow one for Evan. We got back to school and Eliot dropped them off with her teacher and joined her class on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...