Friday, April 2, 2010

Sling carrying at the park







As always when I head out of the house with Ben I grabbed my favorite sling. He had fun while he was awake and then he settled down for a good nap when we went walking on the trails that make their way around the park and playground. I was able to help Dad keep up with Evan and Eliot. As we were eating lunch I spotted another mother with an infant. She was talking with friends and they were enjoying watching the kids play. The whole group walked to one of the trails and left the mom with the stroller behind. She sat on a bench and waited for her group to reemerge. I felt so bad for her. She seemed so alone. I just kept thinking that if she were wearing her baby she could have walked on the trails no problem. I thought of that again when I was walking the trails with my toddlers. They both wanted to hold my hand and I was able to with ease because Ben was secure in his sling. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...