Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's potty time!






I found the best little potty at the store today. Evan is a bit over due to be using the potty and Eliot is ready to start going to the potty. I've been keeping my eye out for a simple solid piece one that the kids can use easily without much help. When I showed them their new potties they insisted on holding them all the way home. They were hilarious. They made up potty songs, put them on their heads and tossed them in the air. Evan used it twice when we got home. I am so proud of him. This type of potty reminded me the potty in one of my favorite books and videos. I am sure a lot of people have come across it before. It is called Once Upon a Potty. They have a boy and a girl version. The song in the video is catchy and will get stuck in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...