Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Fall table

I changed out the table cloth on my table. My mother would say I would need to iron it before it was placed on the table but oh well. I didn't. Eliot, Ben, Elaina, and I cut all of the fresh zinnias from the wildflower patch and i cut some herbs and created the live centerpiece. The jug was one of my grandmother's. It was left in the house when we bought it. I added the Indian corn I plan on using for something else and of course my new tea pot looks great with everything else. One of my Mother figures is nestled in too. I do love a cleared surface. My table won't stay clean and clear of projects for long but it looks nice now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...