Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yesterday was a full day

We did so much yesterday and I feel it today....

I started the day by taking Lyn, Annika, and of course Elaina to the international babywearing picnic. I got to see a friend i haven't seen in months and a friend I haven't seen in years. Lyn got in the line up with Elaina in a ring sling. There were so many moms there wearing babies that it made me feel out of place to pull Elaina out to show her off and keep her out of her sling. On the way home we stopped by a craft fair in Helena. Of course the candles drew my attention. We made it home and rested for a while and then headed out to the Cheek Maiden's open house for discounted everything. I added Ben to the mix and Annika rode with Tracie, my neighbor friend, to get in line for some homemade bath and body goodness before Cheeky Maiden moves. We then came home and rested a bit and headed to the airport to greet Kate and her newly adopted daughter home from Ukraine. Annika, Lyn, and Elaina came with me for this outing. Not as many people were waiting as when Eva came home but it was later in the evening and on a Saturday. Welcome home Darcy Violetta

 
 

 

 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...