Friday, October 5, 2012

What I did today...









 
Spending the day with the kids was so much fun. For some reason our yard is covered in a blanket of tiny purple flowers. I think it is awesome!. Eliot added her feet to the picture I took of them. We then played outside in the warm Fall afternoon before I went to work. I colored in my mandala book. I have a friend in Ukraine at this moment adopting a child so I started coloring the Ukrainian inspired mandala. The little kids brought out some toys to add to my Mexican wool blanket to play but they ended up running around and playing in the run off tunnels. They also found some beautiful pink / purple grass / grain. The one Eliot brought me had a tiny caterpillar on it. I am not sure if you can see it in the picture. I sent him on his way and I added a few sprigs of this beautiful plat to my sprig of rosemary on my Fall shelf. It isn't quiet set up as an altar so I won't label it as such. What a wonderful day. Elaina woke up and joined us to soak up some sun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...