Monday, October 1, 2012

Annika's new medicine

We have really been struggling the past few days to get Annika to swallow her new pills. She just can't do it. We tried all kinds of tricks. Nothing worked and some even pushed her and me over the deep end. Since her medicine is in a gelcap I cut it open and poured it into some of my favorite drink that Annika likes too. It has an earthy bitter taste to it. And I got to use my old fashioned medicine measuring cup. It worked like a charm. She balked once and almost gagged on the taste of the medicine but she drank it all and got a second dose of the drink to wash it down. I am still working on getting the prescription changed to liquid form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...