Thursday, July 25, 2013

Essential Oils and More... Young Living Oils

Ok, sometimes you just have to jump on a band wagon. I have become an independent distributor for Young Living Oils. They are therapeutic grade essential oils and more. I have seen life changing things happen for many families because of these oils. I have met families who no longer have chronic conditions like pain, anxiety, depression, asthma, and even snoring because of these oils. They are not your run of the mill essential oils that you can get at a health food store. There is more to them than just their scent. The way they are made actually affects the body in positive ways internally. You just have to research them for yourself to get the full gist. Well, with that being said. Fell free to contact me as your local distributor and I can order oils and all the accoutrements that you could use that go with them or if you are interested in becoming a distributer yourself let me know and I can help you become independent and earn your own money as your own boss.. It is a win win situation....

 
Click on the photo above to visit their website
 
My distributor number is 1487160 to order under my name.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...