Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So happy... my kit from Young Living Oils came today



Ahhh isn't she pretty? My kit came today and I have tried Valor and Peace and Calming at two separate times. I am hooked. The sound is soothing and I love the soft light at night since I get up with the baby. The cool mist humidifies wonderfully... I just want to close my door and listen to its hum and rippling water but the kids keep coming in and trying to borrow my calm. Hey, it works on them too... They are all smiles and ready for bed.

After a really long trying day this is exactly what I needed....

And if you want one too I can get you one since I am a distributor for Young Living Oils now. Their products fit so well into any family wanting a more natural approach to wellness.

They even have a oil that helps with snoring and just about anything else you can think of.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...