Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

I should be out there teaching my kids the meaning of this day but all I want to do is hide in my room as the baby naps and read. I have a research paper due tomorrow in my Woman's Health and Nutrition class on the WHO's (World Health Organization) stand on women and children's nutritional needs in Ethiopia. I should be working on it but seriously... I think I can write it in my sleep.


Anyway Happy 4th of July. Don't take anything for granted. Other countries don't even have the basic human rights such as being free from the fear of genital mutilation and the opportunity to have at LEAST one meal a day....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...