Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Annika's assignment



While I was at work this afternoon I wanted Annika to get out of the house a little bit. You cannot just tell her to "play outside" for a while like most 10 year olds. She needs more of a plan or guide. Today her assignment was to find 3 flowers with different colors. After I explained what to do I left her room. I then went in and told her she could not pick them from our yard. I got a drawn out "awww man". When I got home she showed me the flowers she had found. She put them in her vase that is on her personal shelf. She picked one red clover flower, a cluster of purple crepe myrtle, and a tiny white flower I could not identify. Way to go Annika!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...