Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ben's hair....

When Elaina was born over two months ago I gave Granny permission to cut Ben some bangs because she just could not stand his hair in his eyes. Then Dad evened up the back. Well, Ben just didn't look like Ben, my baby two year old, anymore. When Eliot, Elaina and I went to Farmer's market today Dad buzzed Ben's hair. i said it was OK but when I came home and saw this....





I cried. My baby boy used to have long silky hair. Some people thought he was a girl but so what.... I miss his hair.



These were the most recent pictures I had of Ben with hair. He moves so fast we can hardly catch him still long enough for a good photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...