Friday, August 17, 2012

Pineapple sage....

I have this growing right outside my front door. I want to make some smudges with it but can't really find anyone else who has used it. White sage is the standby for smudges but I feel that if the plant is safe to burn and has meaning to you why not use it. The leaves smell just like pineapple when bruised and the flowers are used in potpourri. I just found that out. The leaves are real broad and would make great smudges. I think paired with lemon balm and rosemary it would be a spicy fruity blend. I do believe I have a new project to add to all of my other many that are piling up....

1 comment:

  1. I use pineapple sage all the time for smudge sticks.... my favourite sage!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...