Sunday, August 12, 2012

Annika's shelf



Annika passed her shelf on to Eliot when she got a new one (OK, it was from a yard sale). Annika picked out what she wanted on her shelf. She has a crystal bell, a red flower vase, a candle holder, her Goddess doll, and a small Goddess figurine. The string hanging down is a chicken bell line (yes, they make those) that she received as a gift for Solstice (I think) one year ago. Elaina even has a shelf but not much is on it. We will have to let her get a little older to help choose her personal objects. Evan is chomping at the bit for a shelf. It really started out as a girl thing but I can't leave the boys out. It will be interesting to see what Evan wants on his shelf....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama it was for my 10 (or 9) birthday! Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...