Sunday, April 8, 2012

Flower Communion

I only took the 3 youngest children to church today. We gathered up the flowers we picked yesterday and picked a few more near the parking lot at church. Ben went to his class and Evan and Eliot and I spent the service listening in the "crying room". They had coloring books provided by the church since they did not have class today. (Well, Eliot did but she didn't want to go.) When we arrived the kids placed their flowers in the communal baskets and toward the end of the service we joined in to pick out new flowers in trade. I was not in the best of moods today. I guess I can just blame it on the pregnancy but I hate to do that. Mama's are allowed to off days too.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...