Sunday, April 29, 2012

Treatment for pregnancy induced swollen feet

For the past few days my feet have really bothered me. They used to swell late in the day a little bit but nothing a little elevation wouldn't fix. Yesterday and today was a different story. Nothing I did helped. I usually get easy relief when I take a cool bath or just rinse my feet in cool water. Today I needed to take drastic measures. Evan, Eliot, and I busted out the kiddy pool. Cold water straight from the hose worked wonders! The bottom of the pool is soft and it feels so nice. And of course getting a chance to wear my mama swim dress is always a plus....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...