Saturday, April 28, 2012

Strawberry Festival and Danny's early birthday celebration.

Granny and I took all of the kids minus Ben to Calera's Strawberry Festival today. The kids got to ride ponies and horses, eat snowcones, and jump in inflatables. We visited all of the booths and had an OK time. It was a little hot and it was only the second year of the festival. I am sure it will be better each year. Lyn harvested one of her own strawberries today. OK, there was only one strawberry ripe enough to pick. Danny also had a little birthday celebration today. He will be 16 years old on Monday. I cannot believe my oldest baby will be 16!!! he is still very interested in learning Japanese. I gave him sushi (he loves the stuff) and Granny gave him a book on the Japanese language. All in all it was a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...