Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Guess what...

 
We are expecting a baby girl in November. I am about 25 and a half weeks along. We just started telling people. We were waiting because we were uncertain of the future. There were makers on our little girl that pointed to possible genetic abnormalities. We were not even sure if she would live till birth. After further testing it looks like she is typical. I don't think we will be having any more testing. The next step would have been a more in depth ultrasound and a possible amniocentesis. Right now we are just taking one day at a time. I am trying to slow my thought process down and enjoy my pregnancy. I have felt fine. No real problems. I have only gained about 7 pounds. Of course I am holding on to weight from my last pregnancies. I know that doesn't count though. We are thinking of calling our new little one Sophia. Elaina is still breastfeeding so I am sure that is keeping my weight steady. Sophia is growing normally so I am not worried. I didn't gain much till the end of my last pregnancy. I am bigger but I haven't had to wear maternity clothes yet. I will keep everyone updated.....

2 comments:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...