Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sacred Mountain and Grounding essential oils..

 
 
 
I had a rough evening today and I was in the mood to use my diffuser with some essential oils. I chose Sacred Mountain and Grounding as my blends of choice. They combine several conifer tree oil scents plus angelica. I placed a sprig of juniper next to the bottle for inspiration. I use juniper for several things. Its scent and energy is powerful. I am so happy with these oils in my life. If you are interested in acquiring some for yourself at a wholesale price just contact me. As a distributor of Young Living Oils I have access to all of the oils and everything you need to add them to your family's natural way of living....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...