Sunday, August 25, 2013

Snails and puppy dog tails.. that is what Ben is made of....

Well the snails part anyway....




Ben is all about hunting out and collecting snail shells everywhere we go. Today at church he found a really big shell. He was so happy. As we waited for his teacher to arrive in his class we drew snails. Ben is working on more control with his coloring. I have seen children younger than his 3 and a half years able to almost write their name legibly but he has difficulty making purposeful strokes. I am not worried.  I am not pushing him too hard academically. I want him to pick up on literacy naturally at this  age. He recognizes environmental print like stop signs and store signs and he recognizes his written or typed name along with about 6 letters of the alphabet. I am good with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...