Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Ben... and My Elaina

I have been meaning to update Ben's picture on my side bar for a long time now. The shaved head from our lice incident was just not doing it for me. It just did not look like him. He is so hard to take a picture of though. He moves fast and always seems to have his back turned to me. Same with Elaina, she won't look at the camera. I updated her picture too. She isn't looking up but I still like it. My girl playing with a stalk of fennel. Ben is wearing Evan's old school shirt but his hair is perfect. He visited my mother's home overnight and I believe she may have cut his bangs again. He said she did but he may be remembering the last time she did it. I want his hair to be long till HE wants to cut it. Cutting his bangs gives him a mullet look we are trying to avoid. This picture was taken before his visit. I'll have to go do a strand by strand comparison t check if cutting has occurred....

Ben, 3 and half years old

Elaina 13 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...