Sunday, August 4, 2013

Midwives Wisdom Oracle Cards

I supported a wonderful woman create these cards. In return I received a set of the cards and a thank you card. I also received 5 large cards that I think I will display on the wall in my bedroom. Eliot was excited to explore them. I read some of the poems and writing on the cards to her. She picked her favorite which is a representation of a vulva and very beautiful. The creation of the cards were inspired by the arts of Midwifery. I collect tarot and oracle cards but these are special. They are so unique..





 



 
Can't wait to have some quiet time to explore each card and be blessed by their inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...