Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Long day equals fennel tea with a touch of "Mother's Milk" tea added....



Today I finished my finals for the two college courses I am taking and had a lot of paperwork to do. My breast milk supply seems to be dwindling according to Elaina's constant nursing. That little girl will nurse 10 to 12 times an hour if I am sitting still. We are trying to offer her more food and some cows milk but she mainly just wants mama milk...

Solution... fennel tea with some "Mother's Milk" added. Of course I added fennel to my diffuser so the scent pervaded the house. Loving my Young Living Oils....

Want some too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...