Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

This has been an up and down year. We moved into a new house, I started graduate school for a second masters. (I then withdrew to spend more time with the kids.) We had to buy a new heating / air conditioning unit. (They are expensive.) I spent the majority of the year pregnant and still working one full time job and two part time jobs. (I like 'em though.) Annika started gymnastics. Lyn played volleyball for the second year in a row. Danny grew it seemed like a foot in height. Connor is now old enough to KNOW for sure he doesn't want his hair cut the way his mother prefers. Evan started talking more age appropriate. Now he NEVER I mean NEVER stops talking. Eliot has turned into such a big girl who is so bright it blows my mind sometimes. WOW! What will 2010 hold? At least a new little boy to get to know. Maybe a real summer vacation this go around. Life is good when you know where to look. I hope everyone who reads about my life and experiences has a good new year.



Hanging out at Danny and Annika's birthday party April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...