Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Babyslings

A friend of mine stopped by work today to bring me some baby slings. I am a big fan of baby wearing. I believe it is important to keep your little ones close to you. My friend actually made two of the slings in the pictures. The black one Annika and Eliot tried is actually made to get wet. The black and white one that Lyn is wearing is more heavy duty for daily wear. The one Evan is actually trying to get into is a Wendy Bellissimo carrier. We use slings at work all the time to help parents position their infants and toddlers in therapeutic ways. Many children with special needs that either have low or high muscle tone benefit from being carried in slings. Not to mention it is just an easy way to have your baby or toddler with you as much as possible. I am counting down the days till my new little boy is here and ready to go for a ride in one of his new slings.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...