Thursday, December 24, 2009

I found them!

I have my cloth diapers ready for the new baby but I needed some new diaper pins or fasteners. I just didn't keep up with all of my old ones. I prefer to use pins instead of all in one diapers or diaper covers that hold diapers in place. I guess I am just a bit old fashioned. I did not realize how hard it would be to actually find diaper pins. I looked in every local discount store and baby speciality store in my area. I was about to order some online but I just couldn't see spending shipping on such an inexpensive item. My last place to look was K-mart. I found them! I also found some colored cloth diapers. They are sold as burp cloths and that is probably what I'll use them for. I just like them to add a little color to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...