Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To knit or not to knit - that is the question

As I was looking for some wool cloth diaper covers online I came across a pattern for knitting one. The site I found it on is great. They don't sell the actual clothing but they sell the knitting, crocheting, and sewing patterns so you can make the items yourself. Now, I only wish I knew how to knit. This week I am off to the library to find a book that will attempt to teach me how to knit. With that and the power of youtube maybe I can acquire a new skill. Check out Near Sea Naturals' site to see what they have to offer. Here is a picture of the diaper cover that started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...