Sunday, December 20, 2009

Connor's birthday celebration

Connor's birthday is tomorrow. Almost 9 years ago on a very cold night I made it to the hospital at 9 centimeters dilated to deliver an 8 pound 3 ounce baby boy. Today we celebrated his 9th birthday. Connor picked out his own cake and was excited to receive his gifts. The kids also received some gifts from other family members today. They had fun making a mess and just plain being kids. I added a slide show on the sidebar to show off more pictures than I could fit here. (I removed the slide show but it is still available as a Picassa Web album.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...