Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tent fun

The kids have been playing with Evan's new fish play tent. Eliot got one too. It was a tree house tent. We were stalling the kids and trying not to put Eliot's up for a while. She drug the heavy box into my room and put her little hands together and said "please Mama open me?". How could I turn that down? Of course Lyn was the leader and put the tent together with "help" from the little kids.

They were having a lot of fun once it was put up but there really wasn't enough room in the tree tent. I took Evan's fish tent and faced its door towards the tree tent's door. Annika and the little kids brought pillows into the tents and played away till bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...