Sunday, June 17, 2012

11 days old

Today has been a little better than yesterday. I am not hurting as much and even though I really did not sleep AT ALL last night I feel better. A visit from my mother who brought a hamburger always helps.... Elaina is still eating, sleeping, and pooping like a newborn should. We are taking advantage of the bright Alabama sun to soak up some vitamin D. What better way to do that than in a sling. A friend of mine who made my regular everyday black and white ring sling that I use for everyday with Elaina and Ben also gave me a small mesh sling great for use in the shower or anywhere else you may get wet. It works great when it is hot out too. Elaina helped me put in a load of diapers and then we caught some rays....  Lyn makes a pretty good photographer.





2 comments:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...