Monday, June 4, 2012

Still pregnant....

Elaina is not here yet. I am not sleeping well. I am tired and I am ready to meet her. I guess I am focusing on this because I am IN this moment. I don't remember feeling so ready with any of the other kids except maybe with Danny. I have been going over every one's birth stories in my head. This one is different. Every time I feel like labor is starting activity slows down. Usually my labors are cut and dry. They start, they progress, and a baby is born. Even when Evan was "technically" 11 days over his assumed due date I didn't feel this way. Patience.... she will be here when she is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...