Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bottle labels



I have always been a big supporter of breastfeeding. Some moms who pump and offer breastmilk in bottles fall into a categoy that is misunderstood. Moms who feed formula in bottles wonder why they bother and breastfeeding moms see them as lacking in knowledge on how to breastfeed or wonder why they don't want to bond with their child. There are a million reasons why a mom would express milk and feed their baby. All moms need support in order to mother the best way they can. These labels make me happy so I use them. And besides aren't they cute. Zoom in and you can see the picture is of Elaina nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...