Monday, June 4, 2012

20 years ago today

20 years ago today I graduated from highschool. Wow, I do believe I feel old. My reunion is this summer. I would like to go but with a new baby I am not sure I can pull it off. I have friends who are grandparents and those who are new parents like me. Thanks to Facebook I have been able to keep in touch with some friends who have scattered in all directions and some who literally live across the street. I have a lot of fond memories of highschool and a lot of drama like any teenager. I had really good friends even if we grew apart later. My children will probably have totally different highschool experiences but it is still fun going through old year books with them.....

Wow!! I had long hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...